At All Counties Funding, Inc. we offer a full range of mortgage products and services. If you are purchasing a new home, refinancing your current mortgage, eliminating mortgage insurance, debt consolidating or simply using your equity for investments or reserves, we offer you the best possible financing to fit your needs.
We are happy to provide you with our no cost pre-qualification service. Prospective homebuyers can be pre-qualified to determine the maximum amount of mortgage you qualify for, and we will provide you a letter verifying your ability to obtain financing to submit with your offer when you find the home of your dreams. Adjustments are cumulative and will apply to the rates provided.
It is the right time to refinance your ARM to a fixed rate! With the current low rates in, you will never have to worry about those rate increases again. You will achieve “peace of mind” in knowing that your payment will remain the same for the life of your loan.
First Trust Deeds
30, 25, 20, 15 and 10 Year Fixed as well as 5, 7 and 10 Year ARMs to suit your needs.
If you are a qualified Vet; you can obtain 100% financing on your purchase.
If you want a low down payment, we can arrange for a FHA loan with as little as 3.5% down payment.
Low interests rates up to $3 million with adjustable and fixed rates.
Offers low down payments for lower income home buyers or buyers in high-cost or under-served communities.
Offers expanded eligibility for financing homes in low-income communities.
Unlock Your Home’s Untapped Equity
Standalone Second Mortgages and Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans Now Available
We now offer long-term fixed-rate second mortgages that you can cash out or use to consolidate debt without refinancing!
- Loan amounts of $40K to $500K
- 15 year and 30 year closed-end seconds
- 100% CLTV available on standalones (call for details)
- 95% CLTV concurrent close (call for details)
- Rate & Term to 95% combo
- No reserves needed
- 43% Max DTI
- Use prior appraisal up to 12 months old
- Exterior-only appraisal up to $175K loan amount
- 7 years seasoning on Foreclosure
- 4 years seasoning on BK/Short Sale/Modification
- Primary and Second Homes only
- No title insurance required on loan amounts under $250,000
Now Offering Reverse Mortgages
First And Second Mortgage Options Available
If your goal is to supplement retirement income, a reverse mortgage could provide the key to unlock the equity in your home. Ideal for homes appraised higher than the HECM loan limit, homeowners age 62 and older can potentially finance loan amounts up to $4 million and access even more of your home equity.
Compared to a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM), a reverse mortgage offers these great advantages:
- Loan amounts up to $4 million, significantly higher than a HECM allows
- No mortgage insurance premium
- Borrowers now have the option to receive part of their proceeds as monthly term payments (over a 12-60 month period), OR as a lump sum
- Condominiums appraised at $500,000 or more do not require FHA approval
Mortgage Programs for Most Situations
SINGLE TO MULTI-FAMILY DWELLINGS
- Primary, second home and investment properties
- Up to 90% loan to value with NO mortgage insurance
We may have positive answers to your credit concerns. We can clear up many credit problems to help you qualify for A+ financing.